Having a commercial kitchen makes your business easier to sell as people eat and enjoy while at your restaurant. Since the kitchen may be crowded with staff and chefs and often busy, all equipment around it must be in good use.
Whether it is your first time or your tenth, it seems imperative to consider the oven a priority.
With a commercial oven, one can create many types of foods. In commercial and residential kitchens, the oven is among the most used and operated electrical appliances and has been around for several decades.
The oven is among the simplest devices to operate; one can use very few minutes to set up. However, commercial appliances come in different types with quite different operating differences. It makes it challenging to choose the right oven for you.
Regardless, this article will come in handy to boost your confidence when making your choice of the commercial oven.
Categories of the Commercial Ovens
Throughout the market, commercial ovens come with different architecture. It, in turn, ultimately affects your kitchen capabilities.
However, every individual business or kitchen needs special features for their oven of choice. The functionalities and capabilities of the kitchen thus differ significantly.
The following are the categories of commercial ovens you can choose for your suit:
- Standard Ovens– uses the radiant heat generated from the cooking chamber to tackle any food inside the oven.
- Convection Ovens – use fans inside the unit that circulates hot air.
- Conveyor ovens – used conveyor belts feed food via cooking chambers. It is common in bakeries.
- Rotisserie Ovens are great for meat cooking since they have rotating spits in which meats get placed and spin around.
Other categories include cook and hold, cheese melters, and salamander ovens.
Choice of Commercial Ovens by Type of Restaurant
The two restaurants operate entirely differently because of their daily operations, which are unique.
Different types of restaurants necessitate a choice of a commercial oven. They include:
- Specialty Restaurant: this deals with different types and specific foods like sandwiches. Salamander and cheese melter is common.
- The Quick – service restaurant: this depends on the customers’ menu. Standard, conveyor, and convection ovens are best suited because they are powerful.
- Large scale or Buffet commercial kitchen
How to Find the Right Commercial Oven for That Restaurant
On some occasions and instances, restaurants are allowed to have one or more ovens. The specialty around ovens is spread across commercial kitchens, creating a powerful space that allows cooking many items at a go.
However, to find the best combination of commercial ovens, you must take significant consideration, which is sometimes very tricky.
Look at the market, consider your business and make a very accurate observation as that will help you choose your restaurant.
Prices of Commercial Ovens
Various types of commercial ovens come with unique features. Therefore, each of the types has its price range. It would be best if you considered your needs and thus match with the affordability.
Having looked at your concerns on commercial ovens, it is likely that you have discovered the types of commercial ovens. Further, it is believable that you now understand how to choose your next kitchen oven.