- Use encrypted connections for remote access.
28. Implement a content security policy (CSP) to prevent malicious code execution.
29. Use server-side input validation to prevent injection attacks.
30. Use secure authentication methods such as OAuth and OpenID Connect.
31. Disable directory browsing and hide any sensitive files or directories.
32. Disable server-side scripting languages such as CGI, PHP, and ASP.
33. Limit user privileges to the minimum required to perform tasks.
34. Use secure APIs to protect against malicious requests dlmlifestyle.
35. Use a web application firewall to protect against cross-site attacks.
36. Utilize a secure file hosting service for sensitive documents.